Businesses operate at any of the below three levels of CSR
- A reactive response to challenges from business environment.
- Proactive response to supply chain impacts and
- Strategic CSR that leverages capabilities to operate in competitive markets.
While the journey towards transformation is at different stages in different industries, At ARCHEAN it is very clear that our business needs should coexist with society and sets in new priorities for long term growth which positively impacts the world around us.
In line with our approach at Archean Group, JSCPL, Jakhau has initiated the following the CSR activities in order to reach to the society and bring in their upliftment.
- Provided Safe Drinking water Facilities and sanitary facilities at Ashirawand village and Fishing Harbour Area.
- Provided Drinking water & Charah (grass) for animals and also carried out Veterinary Camps
- Up-gradation of School Infrastructure in nearest villages and providing Stationery, Shoes and Clothes for School childrens.
- Promoting Girls Education by giving Scholarships based on merits and also by carrying out women empowerment programs.
- Street Lights installed in the nearby villages of Jakhau.
- Training conducted in oder to promote rural sports and vocational training programs for youth.
Our projects are carried out based on the CSR philosophy of Archean Group. Our focus is on the all-round development of the communities around our plants located mostly in distant rural areas and tribal belts.
Our partners in development are government bodies, district authorities, village panchayats and the end beneficiaries — the villagers. Wherever required we network and collaborate with like-minded bilateral and unilateral agencies to share ideas, draw from each other's experiences, and ensure that efforts are not duplicated. At another level, this provides a platform for advocacy. Our initiatives at BSRL, Machilipatinam are,
- Supply of 20 stitching machines for Polatithippa Villagers.
- Funds provided for Temple renovation at Polatithippa Village.
- Supply of Fencing Stones and Fencing Wire for Kona, Polatithippa & Palletummalapalem Village Drinking Water Ponds.
- Participated in Vanam Manam Programme at machilipatinam, which is based on the vision of honourable CM of Andhra Pradesh.
- Provided bore well facility for drinking water and water storage Tank (Sintex Tank 4000Lts.) to Palletummalapalem Village.